Choosing a best night cream is very important part if you are keen to make your skin more attractive, fresher and young. The idea of night cream is not new rather it needs to be addressed that how many women actually apply it as part of their skincare regimen. Not all night creams are made for certain type of skin type. Every kind has its benefits and disadvantages as well. And then, age also plays a vital role choosing a perfect night cream. A 20 year old girl has different skin tone and a 50 year old woman has different skin type.
Night cream helps transform skin while you sleep. Many night creams are available in the market but getting the right one is the most difficult task as every night cream is different from each other. These night creams are made for oily to dry and for normal skin tones. Skin’s biological process is different at night as well. While sleeping, skin’s natural repair mechanisms work with blood flow allowing night cream to enter into outer skin layer.
Two Main Ingredients in Best Night Creams
AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acids):
AHA (alpha hydroxy acids) is an active ingredient in night creams. Finding a night cream is much easier when you are aware that certain night cream has AHA (alpha hydroxy acids) in it or not. You can clearly see on ingredients side and determine whether your desired night cream has this active fine ingredient which plays a vital role fighting wrinkles and fine lines. AHA has a unique capability to nourish and revitalize skin up-to best standards.
Retinol is another great ingredient that slows down the ageing process and more of skin wrinkles and sagging. Retinol’s addition in night cream helps keep the skin look fresh and young.The distinctive constructive process of retinol’s addition in night creams stimulates collagen production that automatically provide strength to inner skin cell to treat age spots, pigmentation and acne.
How to Effectively Apply Night Cream:
- Apply night cream in the before sleeping after washing skin thoroughly. Take small amount of cream gently and spread on the face. Use your both hands while spreading cream.
- Apply like circular motions of your both palms. Give a light massage into the skin using your both hands. Always see whether your hands are flat against your cheeks while massaging into the skin.
- Repeat the action using your hands and spread cream near the nose and near the ears.
- Now apply cream from bottom to top of the neck. Spread gently smoothing it into the skin.
- Repeat the action until cream absorbs into all skin areas.