3 DIY Pomegranate Face Packs & Face Masks For Skin Whitening
Remember the time when entire afternoons were spent by our grandmothers peeling pomegranates and educating you about its various health benefits? Well, get ready to be nostalgic, because we are going to give you great tips on how to use pomegranates every day for beautiful skin.
There are so many different ways to use pomegranate for skin in your daily routine. And you’re in luck today, because we intend to divulge plenty of secrets as well as great recipes for a pomegranate face mask!
1. Pomegranate Juice:
If you are tired of continuous and painful breakouts, then pomegranate juice for skin is the answer to your prayers. This heavenly juice is not only good for you if you consume it, but it also has healing and oil controlling properties.
Steps To Use:
- Take 2 Tbsp. of pomegranate juice in your palms along with Olay Natural White 7 IN ONE Instant Glowing Fairness with UV Protection cream and rub on affected areas before sleeping every night.
- Wash with mild face wash in the morning.
- You will see your acne disappear in no time.
- Use 1 Tbsp. of pomegranate juice as a cleanser instead of buying one from a store.
2. Pomegranate Seed Oil:
You’ve always wondered how those beautiful women on screen get such naturally flawless skin in their Instagram photos as well. Been there, done that. Here are a few tricks.
i) Pomegranate Seed Oil To Heal Dry & Cracked Skin:
To heal dry and cracked skin, use a few drops of pomegranate seed oil every day as a moisturiser. You will never need to buy any other moisturiser except this, ever again!
ii) Pomegranate Seed Oil To Reduce Inflammation:
Rub in a couple of drops of Pomegranate seed oil on the affected area. It will not only provide a soothing effect to your skin but also heal it faster.
iii) Pomegranate Seed Oil To Get Rid Of Scars On Skin:
We’ve all faced oil burns and unnecessary cuts in our life, which leave nasty scars on the skin. Fret not, this wonderful oil helps heal these scars and leaves your skin feeling supple as well.
3. Pomegranate Face Pack
Our pomegranate for skin whitening face mask will give your skin a breath of freshness! These face packs will help you get the radiance you’ve always dreamed of.
#1 Pomegranate Face Pack For Naturally Glowing Skin:
- 2 tsp. pomegranate seed oil
- 1 tsp. green papaya powder
- 1 tsp. grapeseed oil
- 1 tsp. of grapeseed extracts.
- Mix well and apply to your face for half an hour.
- Wash off with cool water. See your natural skin tone restore over a couple of more applications.
Also, check out 8 amazing besan face pack recipes to get clear glowing skin here.
#2 Pomegranate Face Pack To Get Rid Of Sun Tan:
If the sun left you a little darker than expected, all you’ll need is
- ½ a tsp. of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. of pomegranate paste (Just blend some pomegranate seeds).
- Apply the mixture to your face and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Wash with water.
- Your tan should disappear before you even know it.
#3 Pomegranate Face Pack For Acne Breakout:
This face mask to control your acne breakouts needs
- 2 tbsp. of pomegranate paste
- 1 tbsp. of yoghurt
- 1 tsp. green tea powder
- 1 tbsp. of honey
- Make a smooth paste and keep on your face for 30-40 minutes.
- Repeat once a week for a few weeks and say good bye to painful acne forever!
Find more useful daily skin care tips here.