Strawberry-Banana Quinoa Smoothie is felled with nutritious healthy benefits with bundle of protein for additional strength and vigor.
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 (6 oz) low-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa, cooled
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon wheat germ
- 2 cups frozen strawberries (if you have fresh, freeze them first)
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla almond milk (such as Pacific brand, much less calories than others)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon xantham gum, optional (for a thicker smoothie)
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Put it in a blender and blend until smooth. Drink and enjoy.