Vaginal itching and burning is somewhat a common problem in women which largely cause due to irritating substances and infections. Some medical experts also related this issue with menopause.
Symptoms of Vaginal Itching and Burning
- Vaginal discharge
Causes of Vaginal Itching and Burning
- Irritating Substances
- Emotional stress
- Vulvar cancer
Home Remedy through Apple Cider Vinegar for Vaginal Itching and Burning
- Mix 2 tablespoon of Apple cider vinegar in warm water.
- Use this mixture to wash your vagina for three four days.
- Also drink this mixture after adding 1 teaspoon of honey.
Home Remedy through Cold Compress for Vaginal Itching and Burning
- With few ice cubes make pack using a clean cloth.
- Put this pack of ice on your vagina for two three minutes.
- Repeat this procedure as itching stops.
Home Remedy through Salt Water Bath for Vaginal Itching and Burning
- Wash you vagina with salt mixed water
- The washing procedure with salt will provide instant relief.
- You can also fill bathtub with warm water and ½ cup of salt. As salt dissolved in the water, sit in the water 10 to 15 minutes for even best results.
Some Quick Tips for Vaginal Itching and Burning
- Do not use too many feminine hygiene products
- Do not use scented soaps and lotions
- Change wet cloths immediately after workout.