Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. These sores are groups of small swellings on the lip and around the mouth. These blisters are quite pain full as well.
Called Sores appear on:
Cold Sores Symptoms:
- Reddish gums
- Swollen gums
- Difficulty in swallowing
Cold Sores Causes:
- Entry of the herpes simplex virus
- The immune system cannot eliminate the herpes virus and hence the condition can keep recurring
Natural Home Remedy Using Baking Soda:
- Take some baking soda
- Add water
- Mix well to make a paste
- Apply this paste on the infection
This will help dry up and heal the blisters.
Natural Home Remedy Using Black Tea Bags:
- Take 1 cup of hot water
- Put a black tea bag in it for 1-2 min
- Allow the tea bag to cool
- Place it on the sores for 5 min
- Do this 3 times a day
The sores will crust and disappear naturally in 4-5 days.
- Rub ice on the infected area to slow down the growth of cold sores
• Include yogurt in the diet as it stimulates the immune system and prevents cold sores